Monday, April 07, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

It’s Mondae!!

Oh yesh! Nothing to be proud of… In fact, I am a bit sad that my weekend simply flew pass just like this.

But nevertheless, it’s another wonderful weekend!!

And I just want to say, I love Gummy Bears!! Can you all just buy me more Gummy Bears! Please choose the packets with more RED colored ones, these are my favorite.

FRIDAE

Of course I’ll not bore you with my work. Let’s jump to ‘after-work’.

I end work at 5pm, reached Tampines Mall 10mins after 5pm. Because I’m early (TOO early), I walked around Tampines Mall by myself. I do not want to indulge myself in shopping, as I’ve done plenty last month, so I simple window shopped. But nevertheless, I still spend a bit on recipe books at the book shop. Yupz, I intend to do some cooking soon. I’ve already tagged some potential dishes that I intend to cook.

So by 7.30pm, I finally got to meet up with my ex-colleagues. It’s been ages since I last saw them, and I realized that I really missed them a lot. I miss the times where we’ll arrived in the office and exchange pieces of juicy gossip, browsing through the COACH and LV website for new arrivals, AND, the color theme Fridaes. *sigh*

But glad to see every one of them so well…

Dinner was at Genki, and after that we head off to Loyang for KTV.

KTV was fun. In fact, KTV with this bunch of people is hilarious. Its more then just sitting down with the microphone in hand, its more drama then that. You have people dancing to the ‘Techno’ Ah Lian songs, the Rock Star ‘wanna-be’ with hair all over the place and of course the classic ballets with them squeezing their face into a prune.

When everything ended, I left with a heavy heart. It’ll be long before our next outing. They have family commitments and some like me, school commitments. Plenty of arrangements are needed before such a big group of us can come together.

But well… =) Keep my finger crossed that the next dinner will be real soon.

SATURDAE

I slacked my afternoon away, found another fantastic Korean Drama Series… And I manage to do an online Quiz, which I scored 90/100. =)

Meet up with my besties AC, QH and KL at Orchard. I have to say I am impressed. No one is late. They accompany me to Lucky Plaza to run a bit of errand, and then we went to Mandarin Hotel’s Chatterbox for dinner. And yesh, I ate that ever expensive Chicken rice. And Chatterbox shifted from ground floor to 38th floor, where Top of M used to be. So this is Chicken Rice with a View…

The serving of food is really huge, ermm… Food wise nothing to boost about in my opinion. And the bill is well, even more impressive. After a very huge dinner, we took a stroll down to take the North East Line.

And Dragonfly, here we come. =)

We got seats at Dragonfly on a Saturday night. I had fun there, we danced, sing-a-long, joked and drink. AC made some new friends, and we met DN there too. Okie, nothing much on the details at Dragonfly… Not that I could remember much anyway…

But at 3pm, AC wanted to leave the place. DN offered to send the 3 girls home. So QH and myself hurried up to finished up the drinks, and we left.

DN sent QH home first… All these while, my bladder is seriously bursting. I needed to loo, badly. So after DN sent QH home, he stopped by a petrol kiosk. I made a bee-line to the ladies. But instead of feeling better, I felt worst. Seriously worst. The urge to puke came.

AC needs the loo too so she chased me out of the toilet. I ended up squatting at the drain, and there comes my super expensive Chicken Rice. I quickly went back to the toilet to wash myself up a little, and we continued the journey home. And oh my… I am seriously feeling terrible by then.

And!

At Eunos Link, we actually met a Police Road Block… -_-“

If memory doesn’t fail me, DN did not drink much, he is defiantly sober and in a good condition to send us home. But nevertheless, he might not be able to pass the breath analyzer. A quick count tells me he had a beer, a glass of whisky or something, and some more when his at Boiler’s with his friends. AC gave me a quick warning on my safety belt (I’m left with 12 points; I can’t afford another 4 on non-compliance of safety belt).

Thank god, nothing happened, the cops waved us away… =)

DN drove a manual car. With every gear change he made, the urge to puke paramount.

I was enduring all the way home, and when finally he pulled up at my door step, I can tell you I have never been more relief to be home. I have not seen DN since 2002, so I seriously don’t think it’s a good idea if I was to puke and dirty his car…

Before I could make it to my own door, I made a final attempt to remove ALL food from my stomach. But all that could come out was seriously water. This means, ALL my super expensive Chicken Rice is gone!!

*sad, and not to mention I felt terrible*

So that ended my Saturday night. At 4am, Sunday morning.

SUNDAE

Blame it on the stupid Bio-alarm God gave me; I woke up at 9am. So I did what I could do best, continue on my Korean Drama Series… I thought I could idle my day away, but well… Thing never turned out the way you thought it would.

And 4pm, I’m back at Orchard. For KTV with AC and DN.

And let me side-track a little. On my way to Orchard, at the MRT, I met WBF. I have not seen him ever since we graduate from Poly. I do not know whether this is classified under a pleasant of unpleasant surprise, but well… it brought back certain memories. And nope, I do not miss him. We didn’t even exchange contacts, I do not see the need to.

So more singing for me, and it ended at 8pm. And DN send us to Kovan for dinner. Ate at the Ponggol Nasi Lemak Kopi Tian, but none of us ate nasi lemak. And he dropped me home after that.

That somehow summaries my entire weekend.

It’s the beginning of another new week. I do not have much to look forward to, life has been fulfilling, but yet lacking in certain aspect.

Its not okie, but give me more time.

I believe I can put everything behind me.

One day.

No comments: