Friday, April 11, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

It’s a raining Friday Morning.

I hate raining days.

I do not like to be constantly freezing under the low temperature, stepping into peddles wetting my shoes, and raindrops on my face threatening to smutch my make-up.

And also the traffic is bad, SBS is damn slow… And this resulted in me not having sufficient time to buy breakfast.

So right now, sitting here you have a cold, hungry and grumpy Xin.

I will be meeting up with HY and TL for dinner today after work at Woodlands.

It is so.very.far.

But TL will be bringing her darling baby girl along… So need to find a location most convenient for her. Was supposed to go for Seoul Garden, but TL changed her mind this morning. We’ll be having sushi instead.

Slight disappointment…

I am so craving for Seoul Garden. Not that the food is marvelous, but just that I feel like eating a buffet. And on a cold weather like this, a BBQ steamboat buffet is very welcoming… Can anyone reading this please ask me out for a Seoul Garden dinner real soon… Please?

I am feeling so tired and lethargic. Just like the weather. Its only 10am, but I can’t wait for the day to end…

And oh yes… I feel like eating ice cream now. =)

Ice cream is the best remedy for Xin on a moody day.

No comments: