Friday, April 18, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

.Friday.

I did not make any plans this weekend.
But I still manage to buzz a couple of friends, and made some last minute plans.

All my girlfriends are busy this weekend; one going for Lasik and other has some personal affairs to settle.

But lucky in the end, I found TT. I got the feeling that he doesn’t feel like coming out today as we have no itinerary at all. But being a nice guy, he still agreed to meet me for dinner. And maybe plan for a mahjong or movie after dinner.

Thou its only Friday, but I can see Monday not too far away from me.

Working here is so depressing.

I think, I’ll start my job hunt this weekend.

Some miscellaneous matters.

1. New hair cut – I’m still contemplating on this. Give me 2 more weeks to think about it, too many datelines for assignments now.
2. Lose some weight – All my jogging kakis disappeared. I’ll make every Monday my jogging day starting from next week.
3. Learn a language – After exams, I’ll go continue on my Korean Language lesson.
4. New laptop/ bag – I need a new laptop. But with that money, I can buy a nice bag to pamper myself. Or maybe I can buy a laptop, and get the organizer that I’ve been eyeing for quite some time.
5. Job hunt – I will start sending out my resume this weekend.

Since I am alone now, I should put my time into good use.

Time and tide stops for no man. No one is going to look back and realized that I am trailing behind. So I should pick myself up and move forward. One day, people will raise their head and found me running ahead of them, smiling.

No comments: