Monday, April 21, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

.Monday.

A day which I hated most in the week. It got me so depress since last evening that RC commented that I seemed to behave like a NS guy whose about to book into camp. Great metaphor there.

Previous post was out of a moment of impluse. But I don’t feel like removing it. Anyway, I’m much better now.

Anyway, this weekend is pretty leisurely spent.

Completed my Management assignment, which I felt that it’s a half-hearted piece of work. Totally off point, and well… I can only hope Tutor don’t give me too lousy a grade.

Had dinner with AC on Saturday and had a talk with her. We’re in the same plight now, hanging on for uncertainty. No one can understand what I’m going through better then she does. Anyway, loves hanging out with the girls. Then had a late night mahjong with EH, TT and MC.

The guys are SHARKS!

They cleared both me and EH off ALL OUR CHIPS!

*sad*

But well, its still fun. Seeing EH playing in a semi-drunked state after 3 bottles of beer. And I have not been catching up with my poly friends recently.

Okie, nothing much to update this weekend. Story books are my best friends recently (that is after AC and QH of course), and I thank the government for providing the endless supplies of story books for me FOC. So to conclude, I lead a pretty hermit life recently.

Note: Thanx Irene for your sms this morning… I cant tell you how much I appreciate it. =) I promise you I’ll think about it. But I do know that at this moment, I am still not much of an asset to Alex. Hence I don’t want to go back and fail him.

No comments: