Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

.Tuesday.

I am quite free this couple of days in the office as Active and my Snr Manager is in Shanghai for meeting..

Raining day. I hate raining days. This equates to wet shoes, sniffing nose and freezing me. Anyway, a colleauge JL, bought those peanut pancake for me this morning. Oh... So sweet! So at least xin is cold but not hungry today.

I was so tired yesterday. I fall asleep while reading the story book; hence I left my room door open. Mistake. Toffee came in around 11pm, and jump up on my bed. And he started his mini fashion show, parading on my bed. Walking up and down, totally disregarding me in the process, stepping on me. So obviously, I woke up. I chase him out of the room, close the door, took a quick glance at my hp that is only good for its alarm clock function as no one ever calls now, and I went back to sleep.

Oh yeah.. I lead a boring life.

No comments: