Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

I have kept Cottage by the River ever since early 2003.

I love you too much to give it up.

But due to some circumstances, I've got no choice but to make this private. Too much of my personal life is revealed here... Of course this is a great place for friends to keep track of my well-being. But with great regrets, I decided to make this private. I am not exactly a very IT savvy person, but I've sort of look through all the functions of Blogspot. The only way to make this place available to certain people, can only be done so through invitation. I wish I could password protect this place to make things easier, but apparently Blogspot dont seemed to have this function... (or maybe I have not found it yet.)

Anyway, starting from 1st June this blog will not be made public.

This will be the last public post, and for friends who want to further read this blog please send me an email. Well, I'm sure all of you have my email address... If not drop me an sms will also be good. I will need to send you an invite in order to be able to view this blog...

I am really sorry for all the inconvenience caused. After I have send out the invites, you will need to log in with a gmail account... For this without a gmail account, you will need to sign up for one apparently. Okie, even I find it too troublesome now.. But ermm.. Let me start out with this first and we shall see how things goes okie...

Moving on, xin shall open a new chapter in her life. What needs to be put down, will be put down once and for all...

终有一天,心会找到她生命里真正的幸福的。。。

No comments: