Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

I am on course today at 9.15am, at Tampines Safra which is a 5min drive away from office. But I was on leave yesterday, so I came in today to clear my emails... (Yaryar... as in. more likely that I forgotten clean that I've got training so I came in office as usual. I am going to hitch a ride later from the Company Bus to send me out to Tampines Safra...)

Anyway, I lost the ebay auction.

The final bid price is astonishing high for a minimum 4-5 year old LV Epi Leather. And its not too fair that the auction ends at the wee hours of the morning when I was still sleeping... Its alright, I can always buy a new one off the rack. But no more Epi Leather. =(

Okie, time to prepare to leave office for the training... I'm on leave again tomorrow for my last paper.

See ya people!!

No comments: