Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

Finished my 2nd paper, one more to go. =)

Once again, I did enough to pass but definitely not enough to score... This is really a terrible year.

I'm pretty hook to this Taiwan Drama Serial this weekend.


Taiwan Serial Drama is never one of my favorite, as I find them overly exagerating. But this really rose my interest. The female lead in this serial is call "Xinyi", and in the very first episode, she said that in the Taiwan Vegetable market, the name "Xinyi" ranked first among all other names. This is the most common name in Taiwan. Well, this is definitely more then enough to get me hook.

Well, you can see what have I've been up to for the past 4 days. Surfing ebay and watching drama serials online..

Okie, just a short note.

I'm going to finish up the show... =)

No comments: