Monday, May 19, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

I'll be having my 2nd paper tomorrow.

This entire weekend turned out to be pretty not fruitful. I have finish revision, but my brain still seemed pretty devoid of information. I think more time has been spent surfing the net, watching dramas and sleeping.

Instead of doing last minute studying, I was on ebay earlier on... And I found this.


Isnt this lovely?

I had wanted an organiser, and actually intend to buy the LV Monogram Lin Ebony for myself as a birthday pressent this year.

But this is even better!

I have always love LV Epi in yellow... But unfotunately yellow was discontinued. Hence imagine how happy I was when I found this on ebay...

Now lets just keep out fingers crossed that no one outbid me. I am the highest bidder now, and I have also place a pretty high bid in case anyone was to come along. Another 36hrs before this aution ends.
Okie, I'm going back to my books... Pray for me that the paper will be an easy one tomorrow... =)

No comments: