Friday, May 30, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

TGIF!!

1. Uni Gathering

Had dinner with my Uni Friends (SS, AP and RS) last evening at Waraku. Had a fantastic time with the girls, and the eel don is delicious. They said my eye lashes are pretty and well-done, and I also received compliments that I have slim down. =)

2. Let’s Jia You together!

Had a long phone conversation with JT while waiting for the girls last evening… No worry pal, we will all Jia You together!!

3. More Beauty Updates

I’m did manicure on Wednesday, and have made appointment to do up my hair on Sunday. But looking at the mirror today, I realized I’m having a good hair day. It’s making me regret my appointment this Sunday. I do not adapt well to changes, but this couple of weeks, after the emotion roller coaster I have been through, I wanted changes to mark a new Xin…

4. Ming Zhong Zhu Ding Wo Ai Ni [MZZDWAI]

Watched episode 11 of my favorite TW Drama, MZZDWAN, last night till 1am last night. I am so looking forward to episode 12, where Granny Ji will have her 80th Birthday Celebration. EsM and I are chasing MZZDWAN like crazy this couple of days… I have even spread the MZZDWAN virus to my colleague. Over lunch we are discussing how cute Father Dylan is in the show… Come to think of it, Father Dylan did not appear in episode 11. *Disappointed*

5. Director Passive

Passive is still so nice. He had a meeting with my yesterday, and he asked if the bonus that was promised to me at the end of my 3 months service been given out, if not he’ll help ask HR. I mean where a boss will be so kind and attentive to the welfare of his subordinate. I mean, well… this is the first time I encounter a boss who take the initiative to help check out bonuses.

And he once again asked about whether am I able to travel… And he told me he wants me to travel to Taiwan to visit the supplier, which is fine, BUT!! All by myself… -_-“

Travelling alone is fine by me. I am a big girl and have no issues travelling alone. But to visit the supplier alone seemed like a super big challenge to me. I do not know what am I suppose to look out for or enquire. Oh god, I am already regretting telling him that I am able to travel… But thinking of it in another manner, this is definitely a fantastic opportunity for me.

6. Mahjong

I’m playing mahjong today after work. HUAT AH!!

That’s all for now…

No comments: