Friday, June 27, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

I am actually quite busy in the office recently.

But its FRIDAY!!

A quick glance at my ‘To-Do List, I need to

a) Update 3 price comparison table
b) A monthly report
c) Settle Active’s China Visa
d) Quite a number of PR to work on
e) Call my supplier and check on the status on the artwork

But I’m here to take a break!

Hence, this will be a Random Post… Albeit a Long Random Post… =)

Bus no. 72

This bus got plenty of weird people… I have meet ‘se lang’ in the bus before, noisy kids playing music out loud and I told them off, etc. On Monday, I meet a guy who tried to befriend me.

I have seen him a few times in the same morning bus that I take to work… He approached me after we get off the bus at Tampines Interchange. I’m still like, stoning. Hence I was like, ‘Oh, sorry.. Nope.’ And I continue walking off.

Cool right.

And I know the next thing you’re interested to know is. Nope, his not handsome.

Exercise Update

I’m exercising on a regular basis with KL and her boyfriend, EG. We went jogging twice a week… And occasionally we’ll hit the swimming pools instead. Each time I would cover a total of 10 rounds, jog 10 rounds and walk 2 rounds. I’m not exactly controlling my diet, but I am not gorging myself. So I expect to see results in… 6 months?

Balenciaga Update

Oh yes! I got my B… =)

I went down to Immigration and Custom Authority (ICA) on Saturday morning to retrieve my parcel. The people at the ICA were super friendly… Nice.

Thou I know the exact dimension of my B, but maybe I am too used to my
Hence B seemed to be a little on the small side, but I am getting used to it so it still seemed pretty fine to me. Nevertheless, the leather is so buttery soft that I’m afraid that it’ll melt away if I hold on to it for a moment too long.

Cookies

I baked more cookies, and placed it in the office as snack. All my colleagues came over and tried a couple… And it’s very well-received!

Bowling

After work last Friday, went bowling with HL, TT and JsT. And… I realized that I actually like bowling! That night my highest score is 70! It’s actually my personal best… *smile*

We’re so addicted to it that we played 4 games in a row…

And TT even had his own personal bowling ball... I am impressed! And enough said, I score last throughout all 4 games, and TT tops the charts.

Office Toilet

For the past 3 days, the Toilet Pump for the Building is faulty. So the entire Building toilet flash system is out of order. So before using the toilet, we have to get a pail of water and bring it into the cubicle. After using the toilet, pour the pail of water into the toilet bowl, its like flashing the toilet ‘manually’. It is so old school. Everyone is like queuing up for the tap, like water ration as there is only 1 tap in the toilet. And the toilet is like constantly wet… Hence, it’s a little disgusting.

So, for the past 3 days I’ve been doing plenty of bladder control. I’ll wait till I’m at my limit, then I’ll visit the toilet. And I also reduce the amount of water in take. I had a tough time!! Thank God the toilet is finally fixed…

Camera

JT bought me a new card reader for my laptop. Hence from today onwards, I’ll bring my Sony T10 everywhere I go… I’ll post more photos up on this blog. =)

That's all for now... =)

No comments: