Thursday, June 05, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

I had a home cooked lunch again today...

Menu:

IT Girl - Carrot, corn and pork rib soup
HK Girl - Rice
ME - Braised Chicken Drumlets!

Oh yeah... They passed me the recipe and I cooked the braised chicken.. The chicken does not look vert appetising as its a little too 'white'. But nevertheless, everyone said its nice... I even did up a small portion for my regular lunch kakis... =)

Meet up with my Insurance agent after work yesterday, signed on a new savings plan... And paid like $2,400+ at a go. I'll get a 2% cash rebate for a yearly payment. So of cause I opt for a yearly payment to enjoy that 2% savings...

After that rushed down to Orchard to meet AC and QH for dinner... Together with SD, QH's latest suitor. =)

Has pasta thou I was very full.. Remember I had tea break yesterday, the company sponcered 'bak chang'... After that went to Cold Storage at Takashimaya to pick up the chicken and marinating sauce. It Wednesday and I bought my own plastic bag!! I am doing my little part to save the Gaya... So armed with a packet of frozen chicken drumlets and a 500ml of marinating sauce in glass bottle, we proceed to No. 5 to chill out.

Nope, its a Wednesday.. No alcohol for me.

I had a cranberry juice instead. I guess I'm bad at hidding my emotions, AC was saying my face was black the entire night... Well, if you have a packet of 'sweating' frozen chicken.. And still needs to get it cook that very same night, you will also feel kind of frustrated.

Left at 10+, traffic at CTE was bad due to and accident... I reached home around 11pm. I started cooking.. And slept at 12+ near 1am.

I am tired.

But I'm making another trip to the super market later... To pick up more ingredients. I'm going to make my own dinner tonight... And turn in early.

Tired...

No comments: