Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

Joke of the day.

Snr Manager has been standing near our cubicle for the past 40min talking cock, passing time... Suddenly he turn to me and ask me about the coffee machine that our Admin Manager want to buy...

So I was updating him... "Yar, so its around $10,000 for one."

And suddenly another colleauge came out from the conference room saying, 'Really got bak chang leh, while stock last.."

And my Snr Manager went, "how come I didnt know, they didnt send email..." and he turn and walk off...

HR did send email to all... But coz his standing outside talking to us for the past 40min, so he didnt see the email... His damn cute. Very comical boss.

My current company damn welfare. And festive too.

This Sunday is Dumpling Festival, so they bought back dumplings for everyone... For tea. And since they are at it, they also boil out serveral pot of tea and bought in curry puffs.

How not to get fat you tell me... =)

No comments: