Friday, June 13, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

I realized I have a little too many post recently. But well, who cares… I shall write as and when I like. =p

This is a post on Food… =)
One of Xin’s favorite…

I cooked myself dinner on Wednesday evening.

Menu

Chicken Nuggets
Baked Beans
Rice

Very “instant” menu right… But coming out from Xin, what can you expect.

Slept very early that night as my throat is killing, swallowing turned out to be such a hassle. And as it turned out, I didn’t have a good night sleep.

A colleague from Germany came over to visit yesterday. His newly promoted to take charge of a Division from my Director Passive, while Passive also got promoted, to head all the Division in the Passive side. Hence with an overseas colleague, I got pretty busy too.

Lunched with them yesterday at Swenson, and I realized Passive got pretty erm… bad PR skills. But its alright, he is doing Procurememnt and not Sales… =)

Passive asked me to join them for dinner again. Seafood at Jumbo!

Menu

Chilli Crab
Drunken Prawn
Fried You Tiao
Samba Kang Kong
Satay
Otah
Rice

That is a lot of food right, for 3 people… And Passive is such a gentleman. He gave a ‘kong’ to the German guy and another ‘kong to me. I always think it’s a nice gesture for guys to give the ‘kong’ to the ladies. But don’t think ALL guys do that, I have ever ate crabs with guys who DID NOT give me the ‘kong’ even thou I and the ONLY girl there…

Going Dragonfly… again… with my colleague after work today. I am still feeling a little sick, I’m sniffing away since morning. My Manager, AL is chasing me to the Doctor now. But I don’t want… To go to Tampines Interchange now is super troublesome… But still, I’m happy that I’m in a department of super nice people!

No comments: