Monday, June 16, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

It’s Monday and I’m sick.

Anyway, I had another fantastic weekend with my friends. =)

Friday

I went down to Vivo after work with my colleagues (HK Girl, IT Girl and SL). We had dinner at the food court, and we walked over to St James. Oh yes, its Dragonfly again.

We kicked off the night with a Lychee Martini, and a jug of Vodka Lime. This followed up with a bucket of Heineken and another jug of Long Island Tea. QH came with Shadow and we had another bucket of Heineken. Andrea came down too with her boss… It was a rather impromptu meet up with my Besties, but I’m glad they’re there. =)

My colleagues were so ‘on’, and can I just conclude that I have so much fun!

I cannot wait for the next time. =)

Saturday

Meet QH at Paya Lebar, and we went to City Plaza to remove our eyelash extension. A couple of the extension has came out, and I quite bothered by it. The girl at Bugis Street was too busy to put us in on her appointment list; hence I looked up the forum again and found another highly recommended shop at City Plaza.

The removal process was faster then we expected. I was so tempted to put on a new set of eyelashes, but due to time constraint we gave it a miss. But we will definitely do eyelashes extension again. I like the way it looks on me… Thou it’s troublesome, but I kind of think its all worth it.

Meet up with AC and KL at Tanjong Pagar at 7.30pm, and we went to this quaint little Italian place call ‘Porta Porta’. It’s a authentic Italian Restaurant opened by native Italians. Being in a CBD area on a Saturday night, the restaurant is rather empty. But this also means we get excellent service! Our water is constantly filled, and the waiter also took extra care to ensure we do not have to wait for the next course. As there was no crowd, we were able to enjoy the meal while chatting.

I am not able to rate the food at ‘Porta Porta’ as I’m having a flu and thus all the food are tasteless to me. But ambience and service wise I would give it a 8/10.

After the meal we walked to the Red Dot Museum for a drink. Once again, there was no crowd. =)

On Saturday itself, I used up 12 packet of those pocket size tissues. My nose is dripping non-stop and I kept sneezing away. So I ordered a glass of Snow Ball, and that lasted me till 2am.

I absolutely love the girl’s talk we had on Saturday night. We talked about almost everything, from career to relationship. It’s just like how it is in Sex and the City. It is truly a heart to heart talk, seeking for opinions and comfort from people whom you really trusted and love.

Sunday

I woke up with a heavy head. Nope, it’s not the Snow Ball… It’ll take more then a tiny glass of Snow Ball to get me down. =p It’s the flu… It went into full combat mode. So I changed and went down to the Doctor… And after I came up from the clinic, I got to prepare to leave the house…

It’s RS’s Wedding Lunch at Marriott.

Thou I’m feeling damn lousy, but I still make the effort to doll myself up. =)

Can I just say that RS is a stunning bride?

I was there with SS, LN (SS's her friend), AP and GL...

I absolutely love the wedding montage that they have done up, and ALL her gowns are so beautiful! If I am ever to have such a wedding, I want it to be like this… =) They played a short clip on her solemnization, and the vows was put as scrolling text. I actually tear while reading it, it really touched me. From the Wedding, I can see all the efforts the Couple’s ‘xiong dis and jie meis’ have put in. It’s all to them that the entire Wedding went on flawlessly. I'll put up the photos once I've recieved them from the rest... =)

Well, I was feeling terrible through out the entire Lunch, and I took a cab home right after it ends…

All I could do is to remove my make-up, and I collapse into dreamland… From 4.30pm, I slept till 8pm. To wake and eat my medicine and I went back to bed. Till day break…

Monday

I am feeling better today, but extremely tired… I really need to rest.

No comments: