Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

My Balenciaga Update:

I didnt make it to Singapore Post Centre before 5.30pm yesterday. Hence I didnt manage to pick my my B.. I'm going to try again today.

I couldnt sleep last night. The entire nite I was tossing and turning. I think I reached a stage where I got so saturated that my mind cannot just switch off and go to rest...

I feel that I've been bottled up for quite some time. I am simply acting happy infront of everyone, when I am not really okie. And somehow, everyone thinks I am okie.

I am upset when...

a) You talk to me about your lost love
b) You talk to me about your new found love
c) You talk to me about your new job
d) You talk to me about your problems with your current love

Eveyone is unloading their problems to me.

I am glad that everyone trust and love me enough and have chosen me to talk to in their time of needs. But at times, it can get a little overwhelming that I cannot cope.

Xin is turning into a monster that even I cannot take it. She is petty, full of jealousy, very negative and very not understanding.

So to conclude, I am very upset and unhappy about myself..

No comments: