Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

My Balenciaga Update!

My B has finally reached Singapore.. since 13th June actually.

I'm going down to Singpost after work to collect it.

*so excited*

Anyway... I am still a little sick. And I am finishing all my medicines. Should I go pay a visit to the Doctor again?

Did a little jogging with KL yesterday at Yio Chu Kang stadium... As she has not jogged for the longest time ever, and I'm still recovering from a flu, so we took things very slowly...

I was on track for 45min, and we only covered 8 rounds... I was jogging at a turtle speed beside her, while she walk for all 8 rounds... I wasnt panting and yet I could still master small talk with her... =) Thou I have not been jogging for ages, but guess I'm still doing fine.

KL's bf came over to pick her up after the jog. He was simply sitting at the Stadium, waiting for us to complete our rounds. I decline the dinner invitation as I'm not hungry, but can I just tell you I see them leaving, hand-in-hand, full of jealousy... It upset me tremendously if fact be told.

But nevertheless, I held my cool... And walked down the dark and empty road back to the interchange and took a bus home. Alone.

Today is AC's birthday... Happy birthday Darling. =)

No comments: