Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

I did it... I removed it.

After 25 years... I did it. =)

This is the first birthday present from Xin to Xin on her 25th birthday. A major change to mark a new beginning. =)

All of you will see a sightly different Xin while celebrating her birthday this year... =)

拭目以待!

Anyway... I have finally fix and confirm plans on 29th July... So scare that I'll have to spend this day alone... Thanks HY!! For arranging the tickets to the Singapore Flyer... Love you girl. =)

[Edited: I have told a few that I'll be going through the minor procedure yesterday. But I am indeed surprise that almost all of them actually sms me and ask me how is it. I felt touched that they actually remembered, and actually is concern enough to check my well-being. Thanks JT, CL, IT and SY.. And especially to HY! Thanks all... =)]

No comments: