Monday, July 14, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

The weekend pass with a wink of the eye.

It was another relaxing (to a certain extend) weekend spent with Besties..

Friday

You know that your Besties are alcoholics when QH is at Dragonfly; and AC is at Ponggol Park drinking... I was at AMK having dinner with a friend, and I was given a choice of Dragonfly or Ponggol Park after dinner...

Ultimately, I chose Anderson Ice-cream.

Saturday

Did not really have the mood to venture out as the weather is damn hot. Stayed at home and did a Japanese Drama Marathon. Watched this...


山田太郎ものがたり (Yamada Taro Monodatari). The Japanese version of 貧窮貴公子.

Okie, its is nice... If not I also will not spend my weekend watching this...

DL came by to pick me up with AC to catch a show at Bishan. We watched 'Red Cliff'... At the beginning of the show, I was kind of surprise to find this show is a part from 三國演義. I have never had any interest in 三國演義, and hence I got the 'kanna cheated' feeling. Oh, did I mention that DL suggested this show, I called AC and AC thought I wanted to watched, so she okie-ed, and I thought AC wanted to watch the show coz she okie-ed.. So in the end, actually DL is the only one who wanted to see the show. AC and myself became a even bigger vase then 小乔.

But fortunately, the show is Good!!

周瑜(Tony Leung) and 诸葛亮(Takeshi Kaneshiro) are so handsome!! I am totally smitten.. I am utterly impressed by 诸葛亮's intelligence, so inspired... =)

The night ended with drinks at Serangoon Garden... And oh, I ate the Tang Yuan I have been craving for since... Fridae?

Sunday

A hectic day... Coz Xin is silly.

It is a day full of Bus no. 59. And ended up with a cab ride to Orchard... Long story ah.

Anyway, JT has fixed my Lappie!! Thank you Jere!!

And KTV at Orchard with AC, KL and DL.

The day ended with Ponggol Nasi Lemak, and us discussing HDB, flooring, toilet fittings and Babies' names...

You will know that we have all grow up when we start talking about balloting for HDB, cost of renovations and KL and EG going to name their kid "Ho Seh Boh". -_-"

Scary... We have all grow up.

In another 5 to 7 years later, we should all be discussing the best gynae around, where to find baby sitter and issues with MIL.

We have come a long way girls... Thanks for walking beside me for the past decade or so. You have been in a major part of my life, and many more to come. Thanks for being such a good friend to a spoilt and princessy Xin since Primary and Seconday School, thanks for sharing my joy when I'm blissfully attached, and lending me a shoulder to cry on when I'm out of love. Always standing-by with a hug whenever I need it, showering me with harsh yet sensible words to wake me up from my big fat dreams..

Thank you so much, and I really love you all. =)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

We love you too...! :)

P.S: I am not an alcoholic!