Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

25th Birthday Celebration Update 5

Its my Birthday!!

People also say birthday got to eat 'shou tao' aka Peach. So I started my day with...

Peach!! This is not Apple okie... Its a 100% Peach. I ate the skin too... IT girl said its edible...

My Senior Manager, ZJL, took us out for lunch, to celebrate my Birthday! We went to Waraku at ECP... I took photos in my HP, but I still have not figure out a way to get the photos out from my HP... Hence lunch to be updated.. =)

But nevertheless, I had a great lunch with all of them... A fantastic treat from ZJL. =)

After lunch... another surprise awaits me.


My favorite Sunflowers!

This is indeed a pleasent surprise from my Besties AC and QH.. And not forgetting JT. Thank you so much!! The Sunnies are really fresh and big... Yellow and purple, all my favorite colors.. You know, I felt so blessed to have all of you around me. =)

Meet up with HY after work... I dated her out on this special day more then a month ago. So sorry to those who ask me out too at the very last minute.. I have reserved this special day for my Ai Ren. And also thanks to QH, who specially sms the day before to ensure that I have company for my birthday...

So... where did we go on this special day... =)


Singapore Flyer!!

Its my birthday right... Got to do something more memorable. =)


HY and me queueing up for out turn to board the capsule.

The Capsule...



Some views from the capsule... We manage to catch a alittle of the sunset! Okie... To be fair, the Singapore Flyer is slightly over-rated. I mean it is really an experience, but ermm... I got pretty bored after the initial excitement wore off... But nevertheless, the view at the top is breath-taking.

Us again... In the capsule.

After the ride, we made our way back to City Hall, and had our dinner at this dainty place at City Link...


Our dinner! HY's Japanese Curry Pasta is very good.. And we had a 'Japanese Ice Kachang' to end the day...

Thanks HY, for spending time with me... The poor girl was in Taiwan, and was stuck in Taipei for an extra day due to the Typhoon hence she just touched-down Singapore this morning. After braving through rain and storm, she sms me the first thing in the morning to wish me Happy Birthday, and is really glad that she manage to make it back to celebrate my birthday with me...

Told you... Xin leads a blessed life. Its so wonderful to have all of you. =)

No comments: