Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dear Bloggie,


Before I continue on my Birthday Celebration Part 5... Let me ermm... Do a quick Thank You to the people that offer up their blessing to me on this special day. =)


In no particular order... Thanks to all who has went clubbing with me, had dinner or lunch with me, send me greetings via SMS, MSN, Facebook, Ecard and Card, for the Ice Cream Cakes and Cake, the beautiful Sunflowers, the wonderful pressents that I recieved and other methods which I have left out.


To: Mummy, Daddy, Benben, My Grandma and Grandpa, my lovely auntie Junice, Iris, Tina and Angela, and My uncles ZP and ZS, and all My adorable cousins.


And also to: Andrea, Qianhui, Karen, Daniel, Sean, Lawrence, Nelson, Soulfly, Jeremy, Esther, 1975, Ian, Shuana, Huiyu, Hengheng, Tommy, Serene, Nurlin, Huili, Sarah, Michelle L, Kassy, Justin, clara, Maomao, PJ, Emi, Xingwei, James, John, Aaron, Sofia, Sharene, Dennis, Dimple Girl, IT Girl, Leslie, Asten, Ryan, Adeline, Meizhen, Stella, Andy, Julia, Png, Irene, Sohying, Vincent, Guang, Guying and Huifeng!


Thank you everyone!!


I really had a wonderful Birthday... Thanks for making it such a wonderful and memorable Birthday for me. =)

No comments: