Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

Today is 29th July 2008.

Xin’s 25th Birthday... So much has happened this year, and its time for me to reflect and to learn. To learn from mistake and not make it again, and also too see what have I done well and could be improve upon.

1. Love

Xiang left me once again…
For good I guess, since we have already reached this stage. But its alright, Xin is doing fine alone. Fantastic in fact in the department of singlehood at the moment… =)

2. Job

Changed my job, after 3 years plus at Kingsmen…
I do miss my Colleagues and Bosses at Kingsmen, but well… I am settling well in the new place and really starting to make good friends too. Dragonfly is a monthly event and also kakis to KTV. And the occasion treats given out by the management is a plus too. =)

3. Friends

Love my Besties (Andrea, Qian and Karen) to bits. Thanks for being with me through this difficult time. The past year has seen our bond growing. All of you are literally with me 24/7 while I am down and out… Qian has gone on endless shopping trips, clubbing and even a trip to KL with me. Andrea is always there with a hug for me, a listening ear and a shoulder for me to cry on. And also not forgetting Karen, for the chats we had when we went jogging. =)

4. Balenciaga

Somehow, my little Baby B deserves a mention here. I am a proud owner of a Balenciaga this year… This is definitely not a big brand name as compared to LV and Prada, but this little B of mine caught my eye ages ago… And finally, I bought it!

5. Mole

I have removed a mole that has been with me for 25 years… It took me plenty of courage to remove it. Considering the fact that I went through the entire ordeal, from the first appointment, to removing the stitches all by myself… Removing the mole is not big deal I know, but it shows the independent side of Xin, and also somehow… A prettier Xin. =)

That’s about all I guess… I cannot think of any other items. =)
I lead a meaningful albeit turbulent 24th year in my life. Today, I’ll embark on my 25th year… With all the wishes from everyone, I’m sure I’ll have a fabulous year ahead!

Happy Birthday Xin!

Love,
Xin

No comments: