Monday, July 28, 2008

Dear Bloggie,
25th Birthday Celebration Part 4
Its a Monday and I had to work... After so many days of celebration, I am tired. =) But nevertheless, I had a dinner with my Family. My Daddy is seldom in Town, hence how can I miss a dinner with him... =)
They came to pick me up after work, and we to Crystal Jade at Parkway.

My Mummy and Daddy.

Me and my baby brother..
From here on, are just what we ate..

I am really full... The food is yummy, and the company's fantastic... We were chatting and jokking throughout the meal, everyone's in a jovial mood.
The night ended with my favorite chocolate chip ice cream. =)
You seriously have no idea how much additional calories have I piled up from all my Birthday Celebrations. But well... Xin is a happy girl. =)


No comments: