Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dear Bloggie,


25th Birthday Celebration Part 3


I slept very late on Saturday night, blame it on MSN again. But my bio alarm woke me up at 8am, so I was seriously feeling tired.


Meeting my Poly friends at Fisherman's Warf for Lunch.

Poly Darlings... =)


The girls...


The guys...


My 2nd Birthday Cake... It was bought from a neighbourhood cake shop, but surprisingly, the cake taste really good. Even the fruits that are there for decorative purpose is so fresh that it taste good... =) We took many photos with the cake, but it is very windy. So most of the time we're busy trying to keep the flame from going off, or JT busying trying to lite up the candle again...





Me with my cake... =)



My pressie! Upon knowing that JT lost to AC on the Tiffany and Co alphabet pandent, JT came to me, asking me to update my wish list for more items...


And I've got my impromtu pressie! Thanks everyone for the watch, I like it alot. Thanks JT and JJ for choosing it, this is really very my style, and most importantly.. it is not pink... *smile*


After lunch, I had some time to spare before I head down to my Granny house for my Birthday dinner with my extended family. Initially arranged to meet 1975 for a movie at PS.. But I was very late (I made him wait at PS for an hour -_-") so we miss the movie.


1975 was very sweet. He bought me my 3rd Birthday Cake, so bring it down to my Granny house. Its a Cookies and Cream Ice Cream cake from Swensons.. 1970 said no more ice cream for me, but he still bought me an ice cream cake... -_-"



Me with my cousins...




My cousins really love the cake.. I love it too. =)

Got Ang Baos and necklace as pressies... Forgot to take photo, but am wearing the necklace already... =)

Xin is indeed a happy girl... More updates on Birthday as I still have more plans coming up. Stay tune.. =)

No comments: