Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

25th Birthday Celebration Part 2

I have never shown my Balenciaga here.. As in the real thing in my hand.. So here, I present my B to you..
This was taken at the bus stop, my B on my lap.. I was waiting at the bus stop for the longest time ever, so I took the camera out and took this shot.

Meet up with AC and QH at Orchard, and we took a cab to Dempsey...

Dinner is at House.. The ambience and setting here is great.. The service rendered by the service staff is wonderful.. Well, I will say I had a great dinning experience, and would definitely recomend it to you..


My soup.. It had a damn chimalogy name, which I totally cannot remember.. But, this soup is really delicious.. As it is really thick and creamy, I am already pretty full after drinking it. And it is so damn tasty that I got to finish the last drop.


This is one of the House's special as recomended by their staff. It is really unique as the cocktail served in tinggat. You know, those metal tins where they use to tabao cooked food.


Each layer of the tinggat opens up to a glass of cocktail. I'm not too sure what is the content of the cocktail, but it comes with grapefruit and lychee. Here, you see the staff pouring in Champagne. I have to say this is really interesting.

This is my main, and QH ordered the same thing too... If I didnt remember wrongly, this is some fish and chip cooked in India spices. I actually like the potatoe alot... But by the time they served the main, I was already pretty full, so I actually didnt finish it.

Andrea's main... Some Wangyu Beef. Well, I'm never a fan of beef, hence I really got no idea is this nice or not.

Price of the dinner: $210+

Price of fantastic company: $Priceless

And this are my priceless company of the night. Thank you darlings, for bringing me to such a fabulous place for my birthday dinner. Thanks for celebrating my 25th year with me, and I'm sure you'll still be celebrating my 35th, 45th and many more to come.

No comments: