Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

25th Birthday Celebration Part 1


Xin is really a very happy girl yesterday.. It is a day with surprises, Tiffany, Besties and lots of alcohol... =)


This is my 'Supervisor'... We passionately call the one in green 小七。The other 2 are ermm.. For us to throw at each other when needed.. You know, like manual door bells..

In the afternoon, receptionist called me and said someone delivered a cake for me... I am like so shy, I don't dare to walk out to reception to take.. IT Girl, upon hearing there's a cake literally skipped to the reception... Well, reception mentioned its a cake. But it turned out to be...


Ice cream cake from Haagen-Dazs... Ermm, I am surprise. Really. Ice cream from Haagen Dazs I ate it often, but this is actually the first time I had a cake from Haagen-Dazs.. This is a pleasant surprise from a friend, NL..


My first birthday cake of the year... =) A 1kg Black and White symphony...Needless to say, its delicious...

Meet up with QH after work, and we to City Plaza and did eye lashes extention... After such a long time, Xin is finally appearing on her own blog... Me with my besties at Dragonfly..


Actually its more then the 4 of us... A few other guy friends turned up as well... But ermm, too random for me to really identify.

I really got to post this up. Please do not underestimate this tiny bottle of Evian sitting on my lap. It cost AC near 10bucks... This is the most expensive bottle of water I ever had.

And my Birthday pressies from my Besties..

Where is my little blue box? Hehe.. Still at Tiffany. 'X' turned out to be such a hot favorite that it is sold out at many Tiffany boutiques.. So it has to be specially indented in. I'll need to wait for another 6 weeks, before I get to hold the little blue box in my hands... But its alright, good stuff are worth waiting... =)

Alot many little happenings last night... But I'm having a headache now and really do no feel like going through item by item... But I have these wonderful memories, shared by Besties and the other guys who turned up and made my day.

我真的觉得自己很幸福,有一群超赞的朋友。谢谢你们为我安排的一切!!

No comments: