Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

More Random stuff.. As Xin is lazy... =)

[1] The pimple on my nose and cheek is drying out... (Yippee!!) But the spots on my forehead seemed to be blossoming into pimple... WTF?!

[2] At times... I really wonder if I'm turning 25 or I have reached Auntie-hood. Remember the super expensive loti I bought yesterday... I complain to IT Girl about the super expensive loti and told her I'll buy her loti this morning. The super expensive loti is 1 for $1.70, but 3 for $4.00. So its $0.33 savings per loti... So... I bought 3 this morning... Haha. -_-"

[3] I predict I'll be super sleepy soon... as I slept at 1.30am this morning. Blame it on MSN.

[4] Plans for weekend, more or less iron out... I think. Well, no point planning so much... Certain things are beyong my control.. But I'm sure we'll have a great time, right Darlings?

[5] Wore a pair of Esprit 3-quarter pants to work today. It looks nice and smart in the morning, but when I reached office, it turned lose and sluggish... I lost the smart look. And I matched it with a pair of URS silver heels.. Its only 2.5inch, but I feel kind of "not-so-safe" on it... Its like a little too high today... So my entire outfit today feels... so wrong.

[6] One day to Friday!! Jia You ah my friends!! =)

No comments: