Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

Random.

[1] I'm eating this sandwitch I bought from Tampines Interchange. It has ham, cheese and egg mayo. It cost me a freaking $1.70 (sooo expensive!!) but its super delicious...

[2] Love my Daddy! Because...
- Mum was nagging at me for having too much shoes on the shoe rack... Daddy defended me by saying its all Mummy's Darling's (Toffee..) fault as he chews on shoes so I have no choice but to leave all shoes on the top rack.
- I return home on Monday, and Daddy insisted in cooking dinner for me. Albeit a simple one, but I ermm.. had this sweet feeling in my tummy. =)

[3] I love AC and QH... No worries dears, what didnt kill us will only make us stronger. We can survive this together! We have each other for support, and nothing is impossible... Cheer up. =)

[4] I'm celebrating my birthday this weekend, and I have this super unsightly pimple on my Nose and Cheek.. And plenty of little spots popping up on my forehead. Blame it on PMS.

[5] I am hook on Disney Princess cartoon now. I have watched Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast and Sleepy Beauty.. I'll plan to go back and watch Snow White today...

[6] Just head from Radio, someone learnt Social Dance for 3 years and lost 8kg. Anyone wants go learn with me? *okie, this is a joke*

Okie, I'm going to finish up my super expensive loti... Its a rainning day!! I hate rainning day..

No comments: