Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dear Bloggie,
HK Day 3
We started the day REAL early. As the Hotel Floor Manager has recommanded us to this Restaurent for Dim Sum. I mean, how could you say you have been to HK when you have not tasted its Dim Sum right...
But well, we got cheated.. Where is the promised crowd?


But nevertheless, the food is really good. =)

By now, you will have realised that my HK trip is mostly on Food... Well, who will be taking photos while shopping right. This 'Har Kok' is really good. There is like two prawns inside. *yummy*

So is the Char Siew Bao... The Char Siew is haven.

I take them... They no take me... So no me...

After the meal, we head back to the Hotel... We had PLAN to go Central. But someone mood swing again, and wanted to to head down to Mongkok for shopping instead. As its like super early and shops in Mongkok has not opened, we head back to the Hotel instead. Oh yar, and there I saw life on TV on how China got her first Gold Olympic Medal for 2008.

Around 12noon, we took a cab down to Mongkok. While the guys shopped, we girls simple idle around... So we went in search of food!

We tried the 'Ka Li Yu Dan' and 'Kai Dan Zai'... You know what, I actually like it. Alot. =)

Heh, to prove that I really eat the road side food.. Me with the last ball...

After SO long, we Finally reach Central... Once we reached, the guys said they're hngry, so we went to the 1st 'Cha Cen Teng' we saw...

While waiting for the food.

My Lunch.. Well, I'm seriously not hungry.

But you got to admit the food looks good.

HK, other then being the Land of Mango, is also the Land of H&M in Asia... This is the ermm.. 3rd H&M we visited.. And this is the Flagship store in HK, its 4 storeys high. So needless to say, the girls went a little crazy...

We were in H&M for quite some time... The guys left and went to Pacific Coffee to wait. When we're done, they said they want to go back to the Hotel (which is at Jordan) to put their shopping bags. Someone already in a bad mood. We didnt wanted to waste time (and money) to cross the sea, so we splitted way. The girls headed down to...

We at Time Square...

The guys arrived, and we ermm.. took a MTR to 'I-cannot-remember-where' and walked to the Peak Tram!

I have been to the Peak twice. But not once have I been welcome by such a crowd.. And most of the people are *ahem ahem* you know. They are SO rude!! They are like pushing everyone around. I am so disgusted. We spend around an hour queuing up.

Finall, we reach the top exhausted, sticky and hungry... Decided to settle our dinner first.

I think it is a Forest Gump Theme restaurant. Food is okie, but I love the Onion Ring... That's the Tower-looking thing in the photo below.

A group photo! Someone's not too happy, can see right.

Some shots from the top.

We left the peak at 11plus, and took a cab down to Lan Kwai Fong (LKF). Look at the cab waiting for passengers at LKF...

Oh, and remember... Someone wasn't in that good a mood. So when we reached LKF, its decided that Someone doesn't want to drink. Someone took the lead and we simply walk down the slope of LKF... And guess what, hop on the next cab back to the hotel.

And yupz, its back to the Hotel. And what awaits me is my Hipopo in the midst of a Gymastic Stunt. The Hotel cleaning ladies really have a sense of humor.

Lets take a closer look at my Hipopo...

Okie... that ends my Day 3.

No comments: