Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dear Bloggie,
HK Day 4
My first meal of the day... Breakfast! This is at the Cha Cen Teng beside our Hotel.
After the meal, we proceed to the Harbour City Shopping Center, where they have all the factory outlets shops. If you're complaining about the distance you have to walk from the North-East line to the East-West line in Singapore's MRT, then think twice. HK's MTR interchange is SO huge that the distance is at least twice of ours.

QH and me. We got this pair of shoes in KL... =)

And finally, we reach Tung Chung. This is really really far...


We did some shopping there, I went back with a pair of Adidas and a Roxy top. The stuff are cheap, its really worth the trip! After we're done at the Harbour City, we took the MTR back to Mongkok... And there we see..


A few roads was closed, and there are plenty of Uniform personnels around. Just as we're wondering what went wrong... We got to see the news over dinner that this is the biggest fire that HK has experience in the past 16 years. 4 were killed and 55 injured in the big fire. =(


We went back to the 18 storey Shopping Mall as JJ has wanted to pick up a jacket he has seen previously. We splitted ways with the guys, and we went to this Desert Shop.


We shared a Banana Crepe desert, and I had almond tea with Dumpling, QH had ermm... Chi Ma Hu with Hong Dou Sha I think.. Its yummy.

The Tang Yuan... Is really yummy. The skin is so soft.

We meet up with the guys shortly after, and went for dinner... I really ate ALOT during this trip.. I had wanted to eat Steamboat! So we ended up at... (BTW, someone wasnt too happy with the dinner idea, and was sulking tru out. I some how reached my limit, so I didnt even bother to pacify him... So, no photo of the guys.)

This is ala-carte style buffet...

JT love the soup base so much that he actually bought the pre-pack soup base back home.

Well... other then someone sulking at one corner sort of ruin my appetite, overall... The steamboat is good. =)

We walk around in Mongkok afte the meal... In search of this.

Chou Tou Fu. Nope... Xin didnt try. I'm not challenging enough to try this. =p

The crowd at Mongkok never disperse... The beauty of HK.

Someone who has been sulking from then till now, has wanted to call it a day.. And its like only 8pm. Xin beginning to get a little piss, hence with my persistent, it brought us back to Tsim Sha Tsui.

The night view is nice.. Perfect if you're walking down the Avenue of Stars with a love one, hand-in-had... =)

A group photo before we call it a night. (Oh... can see someone sulking right.)

With that... It end my final night in HK.

No comments: