Saturday, August 23, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

Hong Kong Day 5

This is my last day in HK...

QH and me at the Cha Cen Teng beside our hotel..
Its like 10am, look at the breakfast crowd.. They are all very well-dressed. Guys are all in suits.

My breakfast... We left our luggage at the concerige and we took the MTR out... Jordan is the MTR nearest to our Hotel.

We arrange to meet LP.. and LP brought to this Korean BBQ eatery...

This... is damn nice. VERY nice. =)

This meal is really delicious. I'll definitely want to go back the next time I visit HK.

LP, CT and me.


And finally... I have to eat this before I leave HK... My favorite Mango from Xu Liu Shan. The Mango Gelato and the small white balls are REALLY good.

After the meal, we went back to the Hotel to retreive our luggage. And yupz, this is the Hotel we stayed for the past 4 days.. =)

And after that, we took the bus to Airport. Which... I need to complain about someone again. To cut the story short, someone is not being a gentleman, left us girls struggling with all the luggage and the bags of Lao Po Bing up the bus... While he, just went up the bus like this. And instructions are given to him by his friend, to help us girls.. But, he simply ignore us and went up the bus, Alone.

Me and QH at the Airport, waiting to check in...

Our last meal in HK... well, not that hungry. So we just ate some dumplings..

Ermm... We went shopping in Airport, and we're the last to board the flight... And finally, we're back in Singapore.

And finally... Home Sweet Home. =)

No comments: