Monday, August 25, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

Xin is feeling nostalgic all of a sudden.

25th August… Another normal day. =)

8 years back, this is the day LP and I became an item… I cannot believe its 8 years ago.

Well, its not that I have anymore feelings here. It’s just looking back at history, I can assure you I have let go of this relationship and sincerely wish LP and CT happiness.

Nope, this is not going to be a post bisecting that relationship of mine. I have no wish to dig into details and analysis the lost and gain and all the emotion attachment. Just, another random post. =)

Read an article forwarded to me by AC this morning. Well, happiness… Do you think we should just sit and let destiny takes its own course, and wait for the ONE to appear in front of us? Or do you think we should actively go find and fight for our happiness?

But one thing AC said, I fully agree. The next time I have happiness in my hand, I will hold on to it tightly. I will fight all uphill battles to make sure I never lose the happiness again.

No comments: