Monday, September 01, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

Its Monday.. a brand new week, a brand new month. =)

2008 is flying pass in a wink.

Anyway, I foresee a busy ahead.. Hence a random post.

[1] Had a very very busy weekend. Did all my favorite which includes KTV, Dragonfly, Mahjong and Chalet... =)

[2] I have not prepare the case study notes for my 13hr class this coming Sunday, that got me a little on panic mood.

[3] Today is my baby cousin HL's Birthday.. Happy Birthday Darling!

[4] I love my Aunts!! They're professional BBQ-ers.. They are equipped with EVERYTHING!

[5] I think... I gain ALOT of weight. I seriously need to start jogging.. Tomorrow, I'll start jogging tomorrow...

[6] I did eye lashes extension again with QH on Saturday...

[7] There are many many funny happenings this week, that got laughing till tears were rolling down my cheeks..

I cannot think of anything else..

Darlings, have a great week okie... =)

No comments: