Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

I was chatting with AC the other day, and she mentioned that LT is actually pretty envious of the friendship we had.

Actually not only LT, alot of people are very amazed that we girls have kept this friendship since Primary School. In fact, I myself am pretty surprised that we are able to with-stand time and circumstances, and instead of drifting apart we became closer...

Another thing that she mentioned sets me thinking... LT mentioned that we girls compliment each other. This rings a bell in my head... X used to tell me that too. He said it is not easy to find a whole group of girls of the 'same standard'..

AC, QH, KL and myself... We are all independent young ladies, diligent and with good career paths.. We dress well, present ourself well, and are composed with grace.. (okie, to a certain extent..)

We are all individuals with different characters; noone is the same. But yet, we are all aware of each others' short-comings and instead of putting each other down, we help each other to achieve the best in each area. I guess, this is what makes the four of us so special to each other.

You know that a hug is never too far away, and everyone is just a phone call way. Frankly, in this tele-age, everyone is just a phone call away.. Let me repharse it. The girls are not only a call away, but they will put down all the work onhand and will devote their full attention to you when in need.

Well, I really appreciate having these wonderful girls in my life. Thanks for being there there for me when I'm down and out, and there to celerbrate with me during joyous events. Thanks for not ditching me aside when I've been a bitch, but instead patiently sits me down and talk to me about it.. Thanks for forgiving all my mistake and my spoilt ways in handling things. Thanks for everything...

Three cheers to my wonderful darlings!

Friends Forver... =)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Darling! I love you! But why you post such a ugly picture of me... :(

Angel said...

Haha, that's coz this is the only photo we've taken together recently...