Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

You know there are just some days where you wake up, and find that everything will go terribly wrong.

Today, 3rd September… Happen to be one of such.

[1] I woke up at 2.50am with a tummy ache…

[2] And I cannot get back to sleep after it woke me up. I was tossing and turning on my bed in the middle of the night.

[3] Woke up extremely tired and not to mention grouchy. But I still stick to my diet plan, I woke up 10min earlier to cook myself a simple lunch to pack to the office.

[4] I am just like… 15seconds away from the bus-stop, and the bus reached the stop. I’m too sian-ed to give chase. So I miss the bus…

[5] While waiting for bus, I realized my ‘Lock Lock’ overturned… And my baked beans spilled over to the other side of the compartment… My nuggets are all soaked in baked beans and the sauce.

[6] Reached office, to find a Post-It from my colleague. She said the PO that I did yesterday needs to be signed off by my Snr Mgr; which I’m totally cool about it. But the thing is, how did she find that PO of mine which is hidden somewhere in the pile of paper on my desk. She must have been going through my stuff everyday after work I guess… And the free newspaper which I took every morning is also missing; she told me she took it.

[7] Log on to Unisim’s website. But my Strategy Essay 1 results are not out yet. EVERYONE has got their results… ALL but my class.

[8] MP3 low batt; No 933 for me this morning.

[9] My Lappie died on me once more… ALL my Birthday and HK Photos are still inside with zero backup. WTF.

[10] I wanted to see the Lotus show, which I guess should be coming down soon and I’m going to miss it. I wanted to see the F4 Jap show, which I got the feeling I might miss it too.

I want to sing KTV… I want to sing Duets… I want to eat Banana… I want to be hugged… I want to feel that my opinions count… I want to be respected… I just want to stay at home and hide under my blankie and not come out to see the sun today.

Okie… This is just a sulky Xin, for 3rd September.

No worries, I’ll be better tomorrow.

I think.

No comments: