Friday, September 05, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

Today.. is the first day that I cannot wake up.

Somehow, my mobile didnt snooze well.. It didnt not ring at 6am. So when I reached out for my mobile and checked, its 6.32am... -_-"

I quickly jumped out of bed, on my lights.. The clock on my wall is 6.20am.

So well, I quickly went through my normal routine.. And my eyes kept darting to that clock on the wall.. I left the house at 6.50am.. (which is 10min later then usual) And literatelly ran to the bus stop... Oh, did I mention its raining. I'm so afraid that I'll slipped and fall. Abit 'dak glam' right.. This is just so not Xin, so super un-composed.

But well, somehow.. I manage to catch my usual bus, and the traffic was terrific. So, I reached pretty early that I could walk (with grace this time) to buy my Loti and proceed to wait for my company bus... =)

Anyway!!

I had dinner with HY last evening.. Its at ermm.. This Japanese Marche style place at Raffles City. The variety of the food really gets me all excited.

No photos as I left my camera at home.. But between 2 girls, we polished off:-

[1] Unagi Steam Rice
[2] Umu Rice with Chicken Chop
[3] Rossti with Japanese Curry
[4] Unagi Ommlette
[5] Banana & Chocolate Crepe with Cookies & Cream Ice-cream

Super full can... But this meal is pretty cheap. With beverages, its only $45. And the Crepe.. Its delicious!! Omg, I am already thinking about it now..

Okie, I foresee a busy and bad day ahead. Engineers at Israel are making noise at my Taiwan Reel Supplier, and I seemed to be arrowed.

Got to go back to work now!!

Its Friday!! Have a Great Weekend ahead kae.. =)

No comments: