Sunday, September 28, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

Home on a Sunday, wanted to do my assignments. But its near 5pm, but I've not even started on it.

After so long, photos time.. =)

Did some baking a few weekends back..


Ta dah.. My first little blue box from my Besties.

My new lappie... Toshiba M800. She actually quite a beauty.

Okie, main aim is just to upload the photos...

This sunday, still not in the best of mood. The drinking session at DF last night ended up with us almost getting into trouble with another group of girls, who obviously push their limits too far with us. The girls, calling their God-father, and bestie rounding up friends nearby. So old school... -_-"

But well... nothing happened. As if we that free to wait for your God-pa, and come on.. you think you shooting 无间道or something... 新加坡是法治之区,你当警察叔叔们是死的啊。I woke up at 8am and went for a morning jog, followed by a KTV with HF... By 1am, I am tired.

Feeling so damn sian on a Sunday... No mood for anything. =(

No comments: