Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

I planned for a BBQ for my Poly frewns this Saturday. Everyone said they'll come, but right now when it comes to food... Noone even want to tell me what to do.

I do not mind ordering from shops, I do not even mind buying it from NTUC and prepare it all by myself.

Ordering could be costly, but I have no cost constrain hence I'm perfectly fine with ordering. Its going to save me much trouble anyway. But I know there's a couple who have budget concerns, hence I'm willing to go for the cheaper way of doing it myself so we could save on labor cost.

Well... I started off the BBQ because I'm a sucker for all these gatherings. I love Chalets and BBQ... But DQ might be right... We are already too old for these. These are stuff for the youngsters, no one will ever put in that much effort for such gathering as its too much of a hassel.

This is bad week for me.

[1] Lappie died; and I just spent $1,725 on a new one.
[2] Router down hence no network.
[3] And I have a 4500 words essay to hand in this Saturday. No lappie, no network... That got me damn pek check.
[4] I took on new responsibilities at work... So I'm really quite busy at work now.

Anyway, I cancelled the BBQ.

I would have really love to carry on with it, but doing such a thing alone is really not easy.. I feel so silly.. *sigh* Time and time again, I have tried to plan for such things but failed. But I never learn from lesson and will ended up planning for another one again.

*sigh*

No comments: