Friday, September 19, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

Saw a rather sweet sight on my way to work this morning.

I was in the bus, and its caught in a slow moving jam. There's this Volvo in the lane right next to me... The driver appeared to be a man in his early 40s, and there's a lady right next to him and shes sleeping.

Well, nothing interesting right... But what happened next attracted me.

The man reached forward to the console, and was adjusting a node... Then he opened up his handrest compartment, and took out a piece of fabric. He opened up the fabric, it turned out to be a shawl.

And he carefully placed the shawl on the lady.

I... find this gesture so sweet.

I think... no guy has ever done that to me.

Yar... they'll ask me if I'm cold and will turn the aircon lower. But I guess none has actually bother to take out a jacket or something and cover it on me.

*sweet*

TGIF!!

Hope this is going to be pleasent day ahead!! =)

No comments: