Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

After 5 long days away from work, I'm back in office once again.. =)

Its going to be 11am, and I'm just done reading all the emails and the regular stuff. Got to finish up my month end closing now... =p

Anyway, just a quick one yar... =)

[1] I was on MC on Friday, doctor said I caught the virus. So with it came the regular flu and headache. I have not been sleeping well last week, hence the headache elavated to a migraine. But after 5 full days of rest, I've fully recovered!

[2] Other then a trip to the library, a BBQ chalet, a trip to the park and pets' cafe with Toffee and a friend and his Yummi ,and a birthday dinner, I'm home most of the time. Well, I've got a Marketing Report to finish up...

[3] Okie, other then the Marketing Report... There's another thing that's keeping me at home.

I... finished all 22 episode. In fact I was up till 4+am on Monday morning to finish it up... It is super exciting can...

[5] And whats worst is... I'm seriously hooked on this now.


I know I'm super slow... Many of you have already finished watching the entire series. But well, better late then never right... I'm on episode 11 now. From now till I'm done with all 40 episode, it'll be a little difficult to get me out of the house. Okie, other then the pre-planned events this weekend, coz I do not want to be a spoiler.

[6] And since I'm on this... Let me rant a little. I so hate "Sa Yi" now can... Fucking Bitch!! A money grabbing bitch... I just wish she can just drop dead in the show and not put me through the torture of seeing her. Why can't she just stay in Portugal and not return to Hong Kong. And I do not understand why do they have to give Li Siqi a role which is so god-damn similar as Moonlight Resonance Part 1. She's still that 可怜兮兮的慈母, and Ha Yu is still that 一夫多妻role. But overall, this show is great... =)

[7] Its end of month, and I've just paid a 2.3k credit card bill... What the f**k did I buy again last month... I thought I've been prudent and have tighten reign on my purse. But the bill told me otherwise...

[8] I... want go KTV.

Guess that's about all for now.. I'm more/ less done with my Marketing Report, but a Powerpoint Slide and a Presentation Video still awaits my action... *sigh*

Have a good week ahead people!!

No comments: