Sunday, October 05, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

Just reached home not too long ago from my Strategy class.. My last Strategy class.

I know I complain alot about Strategy. I mean, who will not. Its a 13hr class that is held on a good Sunday and the content is kind of heavy. Expecting us to get all critical in our train of thoughts, looking out for details and thinking in a out-of-box manner while gathering as many facts as we could from the case study which is thin on facts to support the ever confusing models from the text book. After the miserable Sunday what follows is a 4500 words essay that needs to be churned out within 10days.

But still... I am upset. Coz this is my last Strategy class.

You know... Xin does not take departures well. I understand that the only thing is life that does not change - are changes. People comes in and out of our lifes. And this is not the first time I'm graduating from school, but still...

It is also partly due to the nature of how the Strategy class.. Unless you've been through it, if not you will not know what exactly have I been through in this 13hr class. How we gather in groups for discussion within an extremely short time frame, how we helped each other to understand the very difficult strategy concepts, how we arrow each other to do presentation in our own tutorial class, how we gather together and bitch about our tutor, how we went for merged classes presentation, how unite together and debate with the other classes.

You know.. its very heart-warming when we faced critical assessments from other classes and everyone will get all united and defend each other, of coz armed with facts from case study and definations from text book.

I gave my first presentation yesterday; to the big combined class. Its a very big challenge for me, giving a presentation to a big group of strangers. And oh, did I mentioned that the guys 'arrowed' the girls and the suay-ed me kanna the arrow. But I think I did a good job! Coz the presentation flip chart was very well-done by my group-mates.. And when I got shoot by some bitch from other class during the Q&A, my classamates (and even my own tutor) retaliate back to help defend me..

I felt so good about it.. Its a very special bond, shared by the 15 of us. Somehow, I guess noone can understand it. Unless you've been though the super tedious and challenging process.

The love-hate factor for Strategy class is indeed very strong.

I miss BUS499 T08.

*sigh*

Okie... I know good things always comes to an end. This is life isnt it? Time for me to shift my focus back to reality.. I've got a 4500word essay due on 15th Oct, 10 days from now.

Wish me luck people, I scored a all time low of 41 for my previous 2 essay... No time for me to sit around and get all emo... =)

No comments: