Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

Just a short post before I head off to bed.

I saw this email sitting in my mailbox.

A short message from my Lecturer for Strategy class:-

Hi Angeline,

Just reflecting on this past Sunday evening...

At the final plenary (with Chari and Atul's groups)
I just wanted to let you know that I was really
pleased with how you stood up for your group in
explaining the group position to questioning from
he other students. I suspect that speaking up may
not be quite your favorite thing to do but I feel
you did quite well. Be sure you remember you have
it in you to handle this sort of thing the next
time it comes up.

Three cheers!
Sherman
Its nothing much.. But it's very nice of him to drop me a message telling me that I did well that day.

*sigh*

I miss Strategy class even more now...

No comments: