Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

I know I'm pretty 'sotong' at times...

But today my 'sotong-ness' really reach a new heights.

Putting on contact lens has been a mundane and daily task...So much so that, I left home with only 1 side of my lens today.

-_-"

To begin with, my power wasnt that high, hence... in that tiny room of mine, with or without lens, I can navigate and see pretty well. I feel something is not right when I left the house at 6.40am... But the sky is still dark and I'm still in sleepy mode, hence I still didnt link it to the lack of contact lens. Its only when I reached the bus-stop, I started to find things not okie.

Argh.. its okie.

On a separate note, the Tea-Lady caught up with me earlier and told me my eye-lashes looks pretty and natural on me. =)

This must be a good year for me!! I have recieved no less then 1 compliments in the office this week... =)

Good, this have to go on... I like being pretty. =)

[Note: I must have been a super big fan of Sammi 郑秀文. FM 933 is doing a 30min tribute to her and is playing snip-snap of the song from her 1st album in 1996 all the way to her latest. And... here's the scary part. I can sing to all her songs. =x

As my Daddy always says... If only I put in half as much effort into my school work... =p]

No comments: