Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

Okie... Finally I've uploaded all the photos of how I bid 2008 Good Bye and Welcome in 2009. =) 2008 is a year of Change for me, and knowing my dislike for change... I pray that 2009 will be a more steady and peaceful year.

Okie... Photos! But ermm... not alot. I wasnt in a good mood that day.

Anyway... Dinner was at... I forgot. =p Bestie can you please remind me again where is dinner at? I forgot the name of the Restaurent, but its at a quiet corner at Serangoon Gardens. I drove that day to my Granny's place to drop the Taipei and Hongkong stuff I bought back... Hence drop by Tampines to pick up QH.

Dinner was set for 6.. Other then Bestie, QH and KL, KL's guy is also there... And she also brought a friend from school to join us. Loti was served first... Somehow, I think the loti at Ember @ Hotel 1929 is way better... =p

And this.. is the appetizer. Posting this up after 2 full weeks is a seriously bad idea as it poses as a damn big challenge to my memory. I think its foie gras with scallop, which ermm... I clearly remember that I do not fancy much.

Lobster bisque... The taste is somehow.. weird. And its a bit too watery.. The one I had at Landmark Cafe at Hongkong is way better.

Ermm... I accidentally deleted the photo of the main dish.. Anyway, I remember having some Turkey and Ham thingy.. Which was not that bad. And then... this is desert. Heard from DQ that their Tiramisu is ranked among the top 4 in Singapore. But... as the dishes prior to desert was seriously disappointing, hence I did not really enjoy my desert. And not to mention that my displeasure that evening is mounting up... But credit to the Tiramisu, its really not that bad.

Ater dinner we tried to find a hang-out place.. Mahjong was out as we have more guest then expected, liquid buffet at Bestie's house was out too as ermm.. I cant remember. Someone objected to it maybe? So we ended up at our regular hang-our place... Bliss Cafe. And oh yes... That Ice Lemon Tea is mine... I adore Bliss's Ice Lemon Tea.

Bliss Cafe is having their own New Year count down event... The first event up was a Beer Drinking Competition... This is the Male's Competition.. Err.. I cant remember who won. =p

They have another Competition coming up... So we volunteer Bestie and KL's guy up! And guess what they have to do... Dance... -_-" There are 6 participants, and Bestie was the 2nd Runner-up. KL's guy is good kae.. He finished as the 1st Runner-up. =) The guy in blue emerge as the Winner... He really can dance. =)

Actually... I took down the video of the whole Dancing Competition. But I know Bestie will skin me alive if I post it up... Hehe. So after much considerations, I'm going to keep it for personal viewing. =p 够朋友了吧!

And... its time for the count down... No fire work, no noisy crowd. A quiet one with people I love. =)

And presenting to you... The first photo taken in 2009.

Ermm... Our only group photo that night. Bestie I know both you and me looks damn ugly in this photo, but QH is pretty... So put it up for her sake. =p

The happy couple...

KL and QY... Oh, the 'snow-flakes' complimentary from Bliss.

A last photo to end this post... KL's guy waving Welcome to 2009.

工作的步步高升,做生意的财源滚滚,读书的学业进步,女生们美丽动人,男生们英俊潇洒,有伴侣的快点结婚生子,没伴侣的早日找到白马王子,最重要的是大家生体健康,平平安安。

Hope 2009 will be a good year for all!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I really heart you! You didn't post up my embarrassing video!