Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

A post on Doggies... =)

I have 2 Darlings at home...


Lizzie... I bought that big red pillow for my bed. But I do not know how did it end up on my bedroom floor one day, and she has claim ownership of it... =p Like all the women in the house, Lizzie has been gaining weight... But nevertheless, still the 美女 of the house.. =)

And this... is my furball Toffee who has just been to the Groomer not too long ago. Its not easy to get a front shot of him and even tougher for him to be looking at the camera.

Toffee sleeping on my bed... Thou I truly love Lizzie more then Toffe, but this little furball is so damn cute that he manage to find a little opening in my heart and squeeze himself in. There's nothing I love more then to just curdle him despite his protest...

Another doggie... But not mine. She's a Alaska Mamamute, very very big dog. I seriously got no idea what sort of breed is this.. But thou this girl is nothing like her appearance. She is really very very big, but extremely well-tempered and gentle. Even when other dogs (most smaller then her) are barking at her, she is not at all offended.

And since this little space belongs to ME, I'll end off with a pretty me.

No comments: