Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

I did something very silly!!

And it’s all JT’s fault!!

Remember I went to the 龙山寺 when I was in Taipei last December… To 拜月老. And somehow, amazingly… I think it works… =) But ermm… just as I was having second thoughts about it and is telling JT about it, he told me maybe 月老 is efficient and has already helped me with the 红绳, but coz its done in a hurry… It might be tied to the wrong person. So he asked me to send an email to 月老 to Thank Him for his help, and also to check on the status.

JT… even gave me an email address: yuelao@heaven.com

So… I wrote an email and send it to that email address above, cc-ed to JT.

And… I didn’t received ANY BOUNCED EMAIL.

Meaning… This email address really exist.

I… feel so silly. =(

Anyway, 20th January.

Happy Birthday JT!! You’re the first among us to hit 26!! We will not be catching up anytime soon, so be patient and just wait for us high high above ah… =p

And also Happy Birthday to Jenny… My colleague from Hongkong whose been so helpful all these while with my Hongkong trips, Cantonese and all other matters… A Mummy to a handsome boy who is 1 week old.

Many happy returns to the both of you!!

Loves… xin. =)

No comments: