Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dear Bloggie,


In 1997, ten 14 year old girls met and very soon… Their friendship fostered and they became very close friends. After the year ended, the ten girls got split up and went into different classes. And the friendship weakens along the way… and after graduation in 1999, we all lost contact.

Let me tell you how glad I am that with the passing of time, I am still as close (if not closer) to some of the girls… That includes Bestie, QH and KL.

In 2009, we planned for a gathering… Thou little hid-cups occurred along the way, but I’m glad that the gathering did materialize…


After 10 long years… Gone were the days of the Blue Pinafore, we have all turned out to be dainty ladies. =) Thou it felt weird seeing AO again after so many years, but somehow I am really glad to see her again. Glad to know that she is doing well and is being loved.

Dinner was at Hog's Breath Cafe at Chijmes... The company is wonderful, but the food sucks. Enough said. =p

After dinner, we head off to Dragonfly... Unfortunately, AO is meeting her guy so she left early. So its just us... I know I looked a little red here... The power of vodka.

My Bestest Friends since young... Counting back, I knew Bestie for ermm.. 19 years! Thanks darling, for being by my side all these while and my pillar of support..

I left just before mid night... Meeting Grouchy Bear. I seriously swear to you that I am not drunk, but I seriously do not feel well. The urge to puke is ermm.. strong. Thank God for the long wait for his friends at the carpark at Thomson. The cold wind and water does makes me feel so much better... So much better that I'm out till... 5+ in the morning. =p

I had a wonderful day... Let's plan for a next gathering soon and see if we could get more girls to join us. Let's not wait for another 10 years to meet up, by then everyone will be coming down with babies and milk bottles. =p

No comments: