Sunday, February 01, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

[Edited]

CNY came and went with a wink of the eye... And its the end of my 1 week holiday.

Went shopping with QH... And I seriously got no idea when did our shopping trips are now revolving at LV and Prada.. only. After we're done with DFS, we totally lack the drive to invade the regular shops... Talking about high maintainence. =p

Anyway... My new buy. =)



I always got a little something on Hipopotamus. So I was like 'I-so-going-to-get-this' when I saw this... =)

[Edited: I show my Mummy the new strap last evening. I was thinking she will start nagging about 'times-are-bad' and should save for rainning days. But instead, she told me this is so unique and cute. And after learning the price, she even told me its cheap and indeed a good buy. This Prada strap cost almost the same as my cell phone when I bought it 1 year plus back. -_-" Now... you know how did I start my Branded Collection. And I so do Love my Mummy. =)]

No comments: