Thursday, February 05, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

I have neglected you… But too much happenings recently and I’m too tired to go through it item by item.

[1] Friendship

A close to 20 year Friendship is on the rocks. It takes 2 hands to clap; hence You are at fault too. Under comparison, it breaks my heart more then any other to be betrayed by You. I have no idea how to express out my disappointment and agony. I have to constantly suppress my anger and kept reminding myself to “Forgive and Forget” as I really do not want to lose you as a Friend. I am trying so hard, it is not helping that… You have taken a step back and appear to be so 委屈. *sigh* But You are really important to me, I have and will still continue to put in much efforts to not let the Friendship between us die. But as mentioned earlier, this will take 2 hands to clap too.

[2] Love

I got simply no idea what’s going on now. After the incident happened, I have so many negative feedbacks from everyone who comes to know about it. I feel so tired to carry on; the words from everyone kept hanging on my head. I felt so troubled. I do not know is it Me being too stubborn and am not listening to all the kind advice; or are the people around are just passing comments base on the surface information.

[3] Conclusion

I am happy now, I felt Loved.

This is also one of the reasons why… I am so angry with You. It kind of feels like… You have robbed my Happiness away from Me.

And this is also the reason why… I am so reluctant to give up.

I guess I must be silly; but whose not… when it comes to matter of the Heart. It is not helping that I am suffering from PMS the entire week, and I’m at an all time low. I know everyone’s concerned about my well-being. But let me sort it out… I am still rational enough to think and act for my own best interest.

No comments: