Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dear Bloggie,
An impromtu arrangment to meet up with ex-colleauges from KM for Dinner last night... A wonderful evening spent talking about the past and updating me on the pressent. Seemed like after I have left, much has changed... =)

Meet up with SL at Tampines, and WH drove by to pick us up... Dinner was at Brewerkz @ Clarke Quay.


This is a great place to chill out... Just that I found the tables are placed a little too close, hence you might have to rise your voice up by a notch to be heard...

A wide array of Beer for selection... Well, I know Bestie and QH will love this. But unfortunately... Me no big fan of Beer.

We ordered 2 Main and 1 Side to share among 4... I like the marsh potatoe! Its super yummy... The herbal taste is subtle but yet... ah. Just nice. =)

Thou I dont fancy Beer much... But I got to say, this is good. I hated beer as I find it too gassy and the after taste sucks big time. But for this, I actually like the after taste. It leave a tingling malt taste on my mouth, not the regular bitter and 'siap siap' taste.

A night of boost and wonderful company... That makes me a happy girl. =)

Anyway... is this a time where people are suddenly thinking about the past?

Soulfly has been sms-ing me quite alot recently... He tried asking me out last evening, but I politely decline as I already had a dinner date with my ex-colleauges. He later sms-ed me and ask me "What can make you more willing to communicate? Mouth hard hard like woodpecker."

Uncle I has also sms-ed me out of the blue this morning... A series of sms-es flow between the both of us, updating each other of our current life. But he did tried asking me if I am attached currently... But before you think too much, Uncle I is still attached as of Valentine's Day (I took a peep on his Facebook)... =p

These guys... are my last 'object-of-interest'. All attached, but at the same time trying to be friendly with me after a year's break... Well, I'm taking it in my stride, I'm fine.

Coz... Today is my 1st mth anniversary with Grouchy Bear. (if... we're still together.)

No comments: